A Word About COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
We appreciate our clients and understand there is a big concern and uncertainty around the corona virus. We want you to know that we take this matter very seriously and that the whole team at Brenda’s Cleaning Service is following strict guidelines to protect the safety of you, your family and our employees. This is our COVID-19 Protocol:
• Towels & Mops: All towels & mops are washed and disinfected at our office daily; The sterilization process includes 2 long washing cycles with hot water. The first cycle contains an 8% super concentrate of hydrogen peroxide to kill virus and bacteria. After the primary washing & sterilization they are washed again with hot water and liquid detergent.
• Bathroom Towels: We wash the bathroom towels and mops separatly. We also wash the towels that we use on the rest of the house separate to avoid any cross contamination.
• Drying: After wash, towels are dried for 1 – 1.5 hours with high heat.
• Staff – Gloves: Our staff uses disposable gloves while cleaning the bathrooms and switches to clean gloves to clean the remainder of the house.
• Equipment: Our cleaning equipment gets disinfected with Lysol or Clorox after each cleaning, before visiting the next home.
• Staff – Health: Any staff member showing a cough, flu symptoms or body aches is not allowed to return to work until they bring a doctor’s note releasing them as non-contagious.
• Staff – Travel: Any staff members traveling outside the country or to any high-risk state affected by the virus is required to stay home 1-2 days after their return and bring in a doctor’s note showing they are healthy and free of any infectious sickness (Nobody has traveled outside the state of Texas yet).
• Staff – Supplies: Staff members are supplied with hand sanitizer in their car and are instructed to use it before entering any home and after they finish.
• Staff – Training: All Staff members have been instructed on the proper way to sneeze or cough in order to minimize reach.
Based on available information. we believe these are effective solutions to ensuring the safety of your household. Our pledge to you is that we will maintain a high degree of vigilance and adjust our sanitizing procedures as new information develops.
As a family operated business, know that we feel a high level of care and concern for the safety of all families, yours included. Our goal is to hopefully share some peace of mind.
Per your request we are open to following any additional procedures that you would prefer for your home. Simply let us know any additional requirements you would like to request while we are in your home. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We are here to help and appreciate you very much.
Brenda Lora – Owner
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.