A Word About COVID-19 Virus
Brenda’s Cleaning Is Recognized As A Top Cleaning Company
Time Is Precious. So Is Your Home
That’s why Brendas Cleaning should be your first choice for residential cleaning. As a recognized leader in the markets we serve, Brenda’s Cleaning flourished quickly based on our dedication to quality service and great customer care. We are a family owned and operated local business, and we live in the communities we serve.
Online Account Services
With Brenda’s Cleaning it’s easy to instantly manage your account online; check your account, pay your bill, and request services.
Rest Assured, anyone entering your home from Brenda’s Cleaning has had a complete background check performed. Your safety is a top priority to us.
We Are Insured
As a professional company, we maintain full insurance, bonds, and all business licensing.
Eco Friendly Supplies
At every opportunity, we use green seal certified cleaning supplies to help protect your home and the environment. We recognize the importance of reducing harmful chemicals around your family and your pets.
With Brenda’s Cleaning, You will always know who is at your door. We will send you a photo of any new representative that we send to clean your home.
Everything You’d Expect From A Premiere House Cleaning Company
Brenda’s Cleaning works hard to provide every client with a Five Star Experience. Dependable, Professional and Thorough are often used to describe our service. Here are a few of the things you can expect form us with each visit.
We have an obligation to you, the environment and our staff to use safe, Eco-friendly products. Brenda’s Cleaning uses Green-Seal certified cleaning products. Because we are committed to these high quality cleaning supplies, there are no products for you to buy. Brenda’s Cleaning provides all equipment and supplies. Although it is recommended that we use your own Clorox, tylex or other mold cleaner of your choice, as we do not bring these products into your home.
We love familiar faces, and we know you do too. You Get Peace Of Mind When You Know Your House Cleaning Team.
Brenda’s Cleaning works hard to match the right house cleaning teams with the right client. So once you are totally delighted with your crew, we’ll try our best to continuously send you the same team member on your future visits. The only times your maids will change is when someone is not working on that day.
With Brenda’s Cleaning, our entire staff are proud to let our performance speak for itself. We want to earn your business with each visit.
We are strong believers that our clients stay with us because they are happy with our service. Not because they are obligated by a contract. Therefore, our residential clients never sign a contract with us. This means that we will always work hard to earn an opportunity for repeat customers.
All of our associates are thoroughly screened for your security and peace of mind.
Every team member of Brenda’s Cleaning undergoes a criminal background check. We care about our clients; and your security and trust is our top priority. We will always make sure our team members are suitable to be in your home or place of business. You will be happy to know that we are a bonded and insured company.
Our Response To COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
We appreciate our clients and understand there is a big concern and uncertainty around the corona virus. We want you to know that we take this matter very seriously and that the whole team at Brenda’s Cleaning Service is following strict guidelines to protect the safety of you, your family and our employees. This is our COVID-19 Protocol:
• Towels & Mops: All towels & mops are washed and disinfected at our office daily; The sterilization process includes 2 long washing cycles with hot water. The first cycle contains an 8% super concentrate of hydrogen peroxide to kill virus and bacteria. After the primary washing & sterilization they are washed again with hot water and liquid detergent.
• Bathroom Towels: We wash the bathroom towels and mops separatly. We also wash the towels that we use on the rest of the house separate to avoid any cross contamination.
• Drying: After wash, towels are dried for 1 – 1.5 hours with high heat.
• Staff – Gloves: Our staff uses disposable gloves while cleaning the bathrooms and switch to clean gloves to clean the remainder of the house.
• Equipment: Our cleaning equipment gets disinfected with Lysol or Clorox after each cleaning, before visiting the next home.
• Staff – Health: Any staff member showing a cough, flu symptoms or body aches is not allowed to return to work until they bring a doctor’s note releasing them as non-contagious.
• Staff – Travel: Any staff members traveling outside the country or to any high-risk state affected by the virus is required to self-quarantine and bring in a doctor’s note showing they are healthy and free of any infectious sickness (Nobody has traveled outside the state of Texas yet).
• Staff – Supplies: Staff members are supplied with hand sanitizer in their car and are instructed to use it before entering any home and after they finish.
• Staff – Training: All Staff members have been instructed on the proper way to sneeze or cough in order to minimize reach.
Based on available information. we believe these are effective solutions to ensuring the safety of your household. Our pledge to you is that we will maintain a high degree of vigilance and adjust our sanitizing procedures as new information develops.
As a family operated business, know that we feel a high level of care and concern for the safety of all families, yours included. Our goal is to hopefully share some peace of mind.
Per your request we are open to following any additional procedures that you would prefer for your home. Simply let us know any additional requirements you would like to request while we are in your home. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We are here to help and appreciate you very much.
Brenda Lora – Owner
You’ve Got Better Things To Do Than Clean Your House
Invest Your Free Time In Bigger Priorities
It’s easy to work with Brenda’s Cleaning. New customer will receive a free estimate with just a couple of mouse clicks. Then, once you approve, you can request service right away online. Of course, phone calls are always welcomed. A Brenda’s Cleaning Team Member will cheerfully answer any questions you might have.
So don’t waste another minute cleaning your house. Click the button below and get started today!
- Top Rated Company
- Online Account Management
- Background Checks
Licensed & Insured
- Trained And Experienced maids.
- No Strangers. We will send you a photo of the maid that will be arriving at your home. You can answer the door with confidence that they have been thoroughly screened.